PJ Blue Mountains Trails
Here we suggest you to find out Beauty of the blue Mountain and amazing scenic view of Katoomba fall! With More Time, Track more exciting spots around Katoomba fall!
1. Departing from Sydney
A complementary hotel pick-up will be provided from various locations. Please come to the pick-up location 5 minutes earlier.
2. Featherdale Park
Explore the unique animals of Australia and their habitats at Featherdale Wildlife park.
3.Photos with Kangaroos
Take photos with fluffy koalas and play with curious wallabies strolling around the park.
4. Echo Point
Go to the Echo point lookout and be amazed by the beautiful rock formation of the Three Sisters.
5. Three Sisters
Discover the Aboriginal dream-time stories of the Three Sisters.
6. Scenic World
Walk around the wheelchair accessible 380m boardwalk through the rainforest. Enjoy the fresh air of Blue Mountains rainforest.
Your journey discovers the spectacular views to hidden waterfalls and the escarpment. You will need your canvas to go walk around it.
8. Jamison Valley
The valley is a sandstone area, characterised by steep sandstone cliffs
9. Scenic Walkway
Discover the tranquility of ancient rainforest – explore elements of the site’s coal mining history including the mine entrance, a replica miners’ hut and scale bronze sculpture of a miner and his pit pony.
10. Scenic Railway or Cableway
Included Railway or Cableway, after tiring walk strolling amongst ancient, temperate rainforest.
Discover Leura Village, a delightful blend of groomed gardens and quaint shops. Enjoy free time around the streets of Leura village.
12. River Cat to Sydney(Own Cost or USE OWN OPAL CARD)
Return to Sydney on a delightful river cat to Sydney.Escape the hustle and bustle of peak hour traffic and return to the city by River Cat.
– This tour departs from several hotels in CBD. In some instances, we may need to pick up from a nearby hotel if we cannot pick up directly from your accommodation due to restrictions beyond our control. It is to reduce time for pick up service and increase time for Tour. Please contact us if you need customized pick up service.
– Reasonable level of fitness required
– Walking shoes is necessary,Physically ability, Medium – Hard Walking
N.B Under 12year kids are not suitable for this walking
Sydney=> Featherdale Wildlife Park => Photo with Kangaroos => Echo Point => Three Sisters => Scenic World => Katoomba Falls => Jamison Valley => Scenic Walkway => Scenic Railway or Cableway => Leura => River Cat to Sydney.
- Admission & Featherdale Wildlife Park
- Scenic World ONE WAY (CableWay or RailWay)
- Sydney Pickup,
- Friendly Expert Guides,
- Air-Conditioned Modern Buses