Jenolan Caves + Blue Mountains (All Inclusive)
Explore the world’s oldest and Australia’s most breath-taking cave systems with its incredible formations and pure underground rivers. CSIRO scientists estimate that the limestone here dates back to at least 340 million years! Located in the wilderness of the Blue Mountains near the town of Oberon, you can take a guided tour to suit your fitness level from reasonably easy to challenging
The Blue Mountains get their characteristic blue haze from the mixing of sunlight with drops of oil released by the eucalypts that blanket the region’s vast tablelands and valleys.
As part of the Blue Mountains’ Kaleidoscope of contrast and colors, Jenolan Caves are the largest, most spectacular and most famous caves in Australia. Explore the world’s oldest caves – one of the most outstanding cave systems in the world with a fully guided tour of Lucas or Chiefly or Imperial caves.
1. Departing from Sydney
A complimentary hotel pick-up will be provided from various locations.
Please come to the pick-up location 5 minutes earlier.
2. Scenic World
Walk around the wheel chair accessible 380m boardwalk through the rainforest. Enjoy the fresh air of Blue Mountain rainforest.
3. Scenic Skyway
Suspended 270m up in the air, Skyway offers breathtaking views of the Katoomba Falls, Three Sisters and Jamison Valley.
4. Scenic Cableway
The 510 metre journey gently descends into the Jamison Valley and also returns visitors to the top of the escarpment. The Cableway’s fully enclosed cabin provides a unique vantage point for viewing the Three Sisters, Orphan Rock, Mt Solitary and Katoomba Falls.
5. Scenic Walkway
Brilliant in sunshine and even better in the rain, this elevated boardwalk immerses visitors in Jurassic rainforest on the Jamison Valley floor
6. Scenic Railway
Discover the thrill of a 52 degree incline riding the steepest passenger railway in the world, the Scenic Railway.
7. The Grand Arch at Jenolan Caves
Enter the world of caves, starting from Grand Arch located at the entrance to the Jenolan caves.
8. Guided cave tours
Choose one of the guided tours Lucas or Chiefly or Imperial caves, each of them boasting their fascinating fossils and chambers.
9. Blue Lake
Take out your camera to take a snap against the backdrop of this beautiful lake. You might even be able to see platypus lazing on the water!
10. Wild Wallabies
Interact with wild wallabies and kangaroos roaming the tranquil bushland
11. Viewing of Three Sisters from Scenic World
Take a photo against the backdrop of the Blue Mountains and Three Sisters to capture the moment
12. River Cat to Sydney
Return to Sydney on a delightful river cat to Sydney
– This tour departs from several hotels in CBD. In some instances, we may need to pick up from a nearby hotel if we cannot pick up directly from your accommodation due to restrictions beyond our control. It also help us to reduce the pick up time and add extra time to the tour. Please contact us if you need a customized pick up location.
– Child age : 3 -12 years old (Above 12 years old should pay for adult’s fee)_We will provide special seat & baby capsule or child seat for your infant.
* This tour is not suitable for infants due to long coach rides.
Family packages :
– 2 Adults + 2 Child ($499)
– 2 Adults + 1 Child ( $419)
– Concession for student and senior (over 65 years old)
* Please have your student ID with you, if you purchased with student’s option.
– Please leave comments if they are students, seniors, or family in your party (if you have children, please leave their ages) on our website when you make a booking so that we will refund the amount discounted. Please send us your student cards, or senior cards so that we can check your age to refund the amount discounted.
Sydney=> Scenic World => RailWay, CableWay, SkyWay and Walkway => Grand Arch => Accredited guided cave tour Lucas or Chiefly or Imperial caves =>Blue Lake => Wild Kangaroos & Rock Wallabies => See the Three Sisters from Scenic World =>River Cat to Sydney.
- Admission & Guided tour of Lucas or Chiefly or lmperial Caves,
- Scenic World Ultimate Pass (Sky Way ,Cable Way & Rail Way)
- River Cat to Sydney,
- Sydney Pickup,
- Friendly Expert Guides,
- Air-Conditioned Modern Buses